- Check in: 2:00 p.m.
- Check out: 12:00 p.m.
- Rates based on 4 adults
- Maximum occupancy for our tipis is 6 adults
- You must be 21 years of age to book the tipi
- Well mannered, quiet, housebroken dogs welcome for an additional fee. Please notify us of any dogs you are planning to bring at the time of booking.
- Any damages to the property will be charged accordingly.
- Address and Contact Info Required
Tipi and Property Rules:
• No hunting or use of fireworks or firearms • No gas engines • No candles or other open flames in the tipi • Music for your ears only • No smoking inside the tipi–You may smoke outside provided that you keep the grounds free of litter and cigarette butts • Consumption of alcoholic beverages is not permitted • No firewood transported from outside Hocking county due to the possible spread of the Emerald Ash Borer beetle–firewood available for sale on premises
No alcohol is permitted on the premises.
There is no lifeguard on the premises and all water related activities are “At Your Own Risk.”
No open flame lanterns or candles allowed inside the tipis.
No swimming after dusk.
Firewood can be purchased in $10 and $20 bundles. Swedish torches are $15.
Two night minimum on weekends and holidays.
The base rate reflects the price for four people. Each additional guest is $20 extra per night. (Up to six people are allowed in the tipi.)
Well mannered, quiet, housebroken dogs are $20 per dog per stay.
What you will need to bring
- Sleeping bags
- Cookware and utensils
- Dish soap and towels
- Tub for washing dishes
- Towels and washcloths
- Water for drinking
- Bug spray
- Lighter if needed for starting campfire
- Extra chairs if you need more than the two provided
- Work gloves for cooking grill/fire pit